Thursday, January 01, 2009

Munted Musers

Bestill my geeky heart. Nothing beats awesome wearable geek wear but Sakurako Shimizu takes it to another level. Michelle from Kingdom of Style introduced her readers to this Brooklyn based artist and this is how it goes:





You say something. Computer records it. Soundwaves get lasered out.




From top left to right: Yawn brooch, I Do wedding bands (when asked by priest if you do, you could just do what the teenagers of Captain Planet do, look at each other, right arm extended with I Do rings facing upward and go "I DO!" and the priest will go "Captain Planet, he's our hero.." Sorry totally off track, WOW brooch and a giggle necklace.

5 comments:

Sayo said...

Oooh! I saw her stuff a while ago... I don't remember where, maybe she was featured on Etsy? I don't know. Awesome though, really cool.

kendalee said...

How cool are these?!? What really impresses me - apart from how beautiful they are - is that someone thought to do this in the first place... amazing!

Laura said...

Now that is the coolest thing I've seen in a while! When science and art mix, the result is sublime...

georgia b. said...

the bands are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

These are AMAZING! What a cool idea!