Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Camping photos

The crew decided to go camping for the first time this summer (I know, its a bit late!) and it decided to pour and flood. I was excited nonetheless. Being miserable when camping wet didn't really phase me, I was just excited about friends, beer and junk food galore!! When we got to the campsite, it was pouring and it took us a while (alright, it took Tim and Nick a while) to put up the tarp to cover the food area and the girls and I managed to put up our tent in no time! I only stayed one night as I had to work on Labor day.
Everyone in their rain jackets
(Jeff just had to throw on the yellow)

Stephanie, Elia and I by the lake

A group shot

This is the coolest group shot. Elia suggested a "band shot" which is staggered placement

The boys+Dino! Oh Dino!


Ty and I making toast



Thanks Elia for the photos!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you had fun...love the band shot!!
xox

sarasophia said...

I am going camping this weekend with ALL the nubbins.

If it floods I have no idea what we'll do.

We can't have babies washing away, now can we?


pssst....need junk food recommendations!