Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Clothes I do not need but want

Sometimes I think i'm bipolar with my tastes in clothes. Everything looks workable except some outrageous clothes but I enjoy the preppy, bohemian, urban and vintage looks. I love everything!

This dress is SO cool. Can you see it with my fall boots?!

AMAZING. I'd buy this and then finish the hems and cut an opening for this "bolero"

I would shorten this and wear it exactly like this model. It's FUNKAY


Do you have bipolar taste in clothes as well?

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

yes! i do. i like a lot of different styles. i find it stressful to coordinate my closet because sometimes i just buy what i like and then nothing ends up matching!

thisgoodhearth said...

This is why we have such a hard time trying to get something for you!