Thursday, October 01, 2009

Engine red

I'm a huge fan of planners. Planners with strong paper smells, huge daily pages so that I could write what I need and also doodle. It's October which means we officially have 3 more months until we need a new planner and I'm already dreaming of mine. This year, I got my black moleskine but I'm going engine red for 2010!

I love organizing, even if its only on paper because my life is actually rather unorganized! I'm a last minute person but I'm a huge sucker for awesome simple stationary. What kind of planners do you guys have? Also, I know you're secretly dreaming of your 2010 planner as well!

4 comments:

sarasophia said...

OHMUHGOSH where have I been? Moleskin makes PLANNERS???

I have died and gone to list maker heaven. I'll be finding myself a black on in December FO' SHO.

Sara Sophia

carly mary said...

bought my moleskine planner in july and it's good until december 2010. the best purchase i've made all year.
i love it. and i never leave home without it.

Aroha Silhouettes said...

I can't WAIT to get a new moleskin one page/day 2010 diary! When I brought my first one last year I thought that one page/day was a bit excessive - but I've filled up every page!

I wish they came in purple!

Unknown said...

@S: YES! They make the best planners!!! I know what you're getting for 2010.
@C: mine is always with me as well, ooo you bought a 18 month planner?
@tanz: oh my gosh i know! thats why i did the weekly as well, hahaha but i'm so getting daily!