Thursday, November 12, 2009

Munro

I had half an hour to kill before meeting my friends at the Western Culinary Restaurant (Meals cooked and served by culinary student= 5 course meal for $25), so I headed to Nordstrom. Straight to the hosiery and shoes department! I bought a pair of bone coloured Ralph Lauren cable knitted tights. So so very cute, I love tights. Not the ones that hold your tummy hostage and make you feel all gross that it is pouchy. Eww! I've founds a few tights from Urban Outfitters that fit well but don't last that long. So hopefully these Ralph Lauren tights will last, their socks do pretty good!

On my exit, my eyes caught a sight of these pair of Munro shoes:

1) LOW HEEL. Perrrrfect for work. Super comfy.

2) Grey suede!

3) Button, military details!!


$160.......


eeeeep

No comments: