Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend

My weekend was broken up with science. It's crazy, two more work weeks. Not a lot of time to get things done. I did however, take time off and had dinner with my osu crew and then a game of Cranium. I love board games once in a while. Muntedkowhai has been on a bit of creating hiatus, I'm not feeling the creative vibes right now, possibly dampened by the stress of science. For those of you interested, here is a peek into my 9-5 and sometimes weekend gig:

Looking at my cells, through a really old microscope.


The lab. I love that the walls are painted mud clay red.

Doing things in a sterile manner.

The rows and rows of cure hope.

3 comments:

sarasophia said...

Beautiful post, Tiff.
Gorgeous thoughts.

We all hope you find that cure<3

teresa said...

Haha, doing things in a sterile manner eh? What's that camera doing in there then :)

Your lab looks much nicer than mine... "world class" my arse. World class in NZ maybe (sounds like an L&P ad).

Unknown said...

@teresa: our entire building is brand spankin new, it is 2 years old. it has alot of cool toys like a 12 colour laser FACs machine and walk in autoclaves!
.... that no one uses