Friday, January 29, 2010

Flat hunting weekend: Round duex

It is going to be a scorcher today but I have a day of walking, catching trains and trams and inspecting flats. Please please let there be a gem. Am I too picky or what? I figured that if I'm going to live in a flat paid with my hard earned money, I might as well like it. Outfit du jour:

Flat inspection warrants semi dressed up attire, plus I'm going to a friend's bday dinner.
It works day and night, score!
However...
I don't know how much my feet will love me after a day of treading in these shoes.
They have heels but not too ridiculous but it is a day of pounding the pavement...

Last night, I spent the entire night looking at places online and waging war against as to what my priorities are. Is hopping down the street for a cup of coffee and a string of boutique shop my priorities? Is space and 2 bedrooms a priority? Is regular transportation a must? People say I'll know it when I see it. So lets see it today! I even went ahead of myself and looked at ikea to budget for what I need. I love Ikea. It's the best place for best friends to go. What a riot.

Another reason why I'm keen to get a place of my own? So that I can buy that iMAC for Muntedkowhai....

4 comments:

blue moss said...

hope that this is the weekend you find the perfect place :)

Hello Lindello said...

Good luck hunting!

You looks so freakin cute btw. You should join the bloganista flickr group!

thisgoodhearth said...

Those Heels!
That's what I thought when I saw your pic!
But, maybe it will be worth the pain when you find your gem!
Love you:)

Ruhammie said...

Happy hunting and good luck in obtaining one you love!