Monday, April 05, 2010

Tuesday off





Today is Tuesday and I have tuesday off in lieu of Saturday. I'm not sure why but its part of our Easter holiday so I am all for it! Yesterday, I was in a state of restlessness because Aaron wasn't around and today I felt the silence of being on my own. I'm aware of how I could use this time to indulge in my creative projects but I simply don't want to. I just want to be hugged and kissed.

I did however, wander to the post office to get my parcels:


This dress was bought prior to my no internet purchasing rule.
It requires shortening.




The beautiful architecture that line Melbourne streets

2 comments:

linnykins said...

love the dress! Oriental colour... but it'll be awesome when you shorten it <3

Anonymous said...

Saturday is a public holiday. When I used to work on Easter saturday I would get paid double time and a half.