Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lately



Lately, as you have seen, I've been bitten by the crochet bug. It's been 5 and a bit months since I moved to Australia and after paying off setting up debt and settling in, I'm finally ready to start up Muntedkowhai again. For a while, I felt pretty guilty that I wasn't doing Muntedkowhai on the weekends but after some time, this guilt passed and I just had to let myself enjoy settling in. I'm glad I did because I feel like I have more to give and can't wait to have some of my supplies here so that I can finish off my collection!! A few things will be changing, the prices will go up a bit to reflect the cost of supplies here in Australia which is a shame but I wanted to source everything here.

I can't wait for July to roll over because I have something special to share with you guys.
:)

This is what I made for dinner tonight, Okonomiyaki:

No comments: