Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The King's Speech


Yesterday after work, I went to watch The King's Speech with my co workers. I absolutely loved it. If you have not heard yet, The King's Speech is a movie that details the speech impediment that King George VI had and his relationship with Lionel Logue, whom through physical and mental exercise, improves the King's speech for his first war time speech. As someone who is not fond of public speaking, I could relate to the King George VI quite well, perhaps not to the same extent as him. However, I think that is what makes the movie so great, everyone has a fear of speaking publicy, to some extent. The greatest thing about the movie was seeing the chemistry and friendship build between the King and his mentor.

Movie, highly recommended!

No comments: