Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lately



Hello! It's been a while since I've had time to update but Easter holiday has come and gone and I'm pooped. With Anzac day stuck to this year's Easter, we had 4 days of holiday + weekend. However, I did not get to enjoy this as I had to go into work for a few hours a day. A friend came to stay which on top of work, hosting was tiring! We had fun shopping and what not but I'm ready for some "me" time. I took today (Friday) off in lieu of the days I had to go into work and I'm so happy. I get to have my own long weekend!
drawing
Today, I'm going to be spending time on my batiking. It starts with drawing patterns!

jeggings
Bought a pair of jeggings the other day and oh my! They are comfortable!!
This pair is from Country Road.
new raspberry beret project
Working on a raspberry beret, for those lazy nights when nothing good is on tv!

porridge for breakfast+ honey
Back to porridge. Aaron made me a bowl of oatmeal with some honey.
nz king salmon
Simple dinners are the best, a pair of salmon fillets waiting to be steamed.

Also , a make up question for you readers:
What brand of primers do you use and love?
I'm a new member of the whole foundation and concealer club ( I know, dreadful) and now I want to purchase a primer but am at a lost.
I've talked to a few people and they say Benefit's THAT GIRL is a great primer:

What do you swear by?

No comments: