Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Where has the time gone?!


Easter has come and gone! It doesn't seem like we've done much and that's probably why I haven't updated much. We're awaiting unconditional bank approval on our construction loan. I have been dreaming of indoor plants, especially hanging plants for our new home:


Putikmade makes such textural hanging planters

Mister Moss from Melbourne has these great organic looking hanging plants:



In other news, I've jumped on the instagram bandwagon since it was opened up for Android users. Here's us lately:


This year, has been the first year in my entire life that I've worn lipstick with confidence to work.
Why do guys have beautiful eyebrows without trying?
It's getting cooler here, out comes the green blanket on the couch.
My rust coloured pants. love love love.
Dim sum on sunday.
Aaron loves his supermarket catalogues.
My buddy succulents

1 comment:

thisgoodhearth.blogspot.com said...

I know what you mean about where the time went off to. But, we got a lot done despite everything.