Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Weekend

The majority of the weekend was spent recuperating from a taxing cold I had during the latter part of the week. When Sunday lunch rolled around, I was over being in my pjs and on the couch for the past few days, so Aaron suggested we visit Springvale. Springvale is a community 15 minutes drive from our current rental and is predominantly Vietnamese. There is also a huge huge garden center. We spent hours, surrounded by greenery and thinking of what plants we would buy for our new place.


I'm definitely going to get a staghorn, here's a elk/stag horn plant that was so big, it blew my mind:





I did buy this beautiful Hoya plant for $15.

Aaron wanted Maiden's hair fern for the bathrooms.

I'm a sucker for succulents and these unusual  ones are awesome. The one on the right is called Campfire.

I envy you guys in the states. I love west elm and we just bought three of the small black pendants at $8.40 each!

No comments: