Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hoyt does it

I am getting ready to list my Hoyt necklace on Etsy.






I've gone six days and nights without crafting and my hands are getting itchy!! Now things have settled down a bit and I can get working on the three custom orders I have lined up. Anna left this morning by train and I restrained from crafting as it is more of a "me" thing and when you have guests, it's rude! I've recieved new colours from my cord orders and I can't wait to play around with those either!! Absence does make the heart grow fonder.

On non crafting news, Aaron has bought his tickets to Singapore where I'll meet up with him for our once a year meet up and getaway. It's a tough thing, this New Zealand-Oregon long distance!! I have extended my flights for another week so we'll get to spend 3 weeks together instead of the measly two that we were planning on. Now we just have to figure out the nitty gritty. Ultimately, we're going to be spending a week in Sabah, Malaysia around Kota Kinabalu. There are many things to sort out such as accomodations and activities. Aaron is a huge fan of all things animals and floral, so he is keen on going to the Singapore Zoo. I haven't been to the Singapore Zoo in ages and last time I went, I learnt that you never wear shorts to ride an elephant. Needless to say, I'm thrilled and over excited at seeing my babe again!

No comments: