Sunday, November 09, 2008

Taking it back

Last night was insanely awesome. It made the Vegas trip worthwhile. I got to see my darling Adam again, after 5 years since Alaska. It was so good to see him and get so many awesome hugs and kisses from my fabulous gay Curly that now I'm missing him loads!! Physically, Adam has changed alot. He has slimmed down hell of a lot and now has chopped off his curly hair and opted for the metrosexual short hairstyle but he is still the same old Adam. It is amazing how despite the long time that has passed, once we saw each other, it was like another cannery day has passed. We took so many photos but they are all on Anna's camera so it'll have to wait to be loaded.


We only had 2 hours of sleep after going to a rodeo, helping Adam's boyfriend with a flat tire and going to gay bars, that I'm rather tired.

I'll have to do a fabulous Vegas write up when things settle.

I love you Adam!

No comments: