Monday, April 06, 2009

A new favourite

After sorting out my taxes, I just had to reward myself. A bit of a present from myself to myself, so I bought the Locket Garden necklace from the wonderfully romantic Bluemoss. Needless to say, her creations are breathtaking and I've been eyeing them for a while! It's absolutely beautiful and it makes me feel so feminine when I wear it! Thanks Michelle, your work is just what my neck has been craving for! If you have not already, you should check out Bluemoss blog, a collection of everything pretty!



Before Sunriver, I came up with a new design for my long chains, cable weaving crochet! It reminds me of candy, sweaters and the layered connections make it so much fun to create:


To be in the store, tonight.

5 comments:

Hello Lindello said...

OOoh good choice. I love bluemoss too. I'm really digging your new necklaces. I love the color and rope look.

kendalee said...

Lovely buy - it suits you!

I'm always amazed and delighted by the new creations you come up with. So pretty...

blue moss said...

ohhhh.....look how fabulous you look!!! i've never had anyone post a pic of them in one of my necklaces! Thanks so much!!! you are the best!
(i hope you don't mind...i am going to put the pic on my blog too :)

totally LOve your new long chains with the rope!
you made my day
michelle

Lynne said...

I love that new design. I love your necklaces, I've only just discovered you have a blog too! And, I definitely agree with you treating yourself - a great strategy, I use it as much as possible!

kadler said...

Oh, wow, that's amazing.

And congrats on your taxes... I am going to be super late. Eeek!