Monday, May 25, 2009

The Canon Rebel Funds SALE

I went to Fry's Electronics this weekend. Fry's is a guy's temple, it is an insanely huge warehouse of all things electronics and I am certain that most people that leave Frys feel a tinge of guilt but a whole lot of excitement for the new toy they just purchased. This is me included! I bought the Canon Rebel for my product photography!!! It was insane, it is a lot of money!!! I'm still getting to know my camera, it is more powerful than what I know to do with! There is alot of manual reading and playing around ahead. I was able to go and take a photograph of this blue rose in the garden:

Since, I spent so much money, I totally need to make the money back to cover the cost of my lovely new toy!! Thus, Muntedkowhai is having a "The Canon Rebel Funds Sale"! All necklaces in this section is $30 and the sale ends when the necklaces are all sold! Here are two examples to entice you, spread the word!

4 comments:

sarasophia said...

Wow.

Jealous.


So.
Very.
Jealous:)

<3 sarasophia

Linda Lu said...

I love how your designs are evolving.

Hello Lindello said...

That photo is so pretty! I need a nice camera. All I have is a standard digital. I bet your product photos are going to be amazing!

blue moss said...

congrats on the new camera...your pic looks lovely