Monday, August 31, 2009

Etsy Neck Warmers

Once cooler weather starts its slow intrusion (or when the fall catalogues of Anthropologie arrives), I always ooo and ahh at the neat neck warmers that pop up every year. Last year, it was the ultra thick, big and bold cowls and how wonderful to have warm knits! This year, I scoured Etsy for non knitted neck warmers:

Mata Hari Hood by AnonymousAgent

Summer cotton linen scarf by Pinka

Yellow pages logo scarf by Quitesimply

Grey and Silk Ruffled scarf by Lanadeflor

Vintage silk scarf by Betaaccessories

and the best for last *ahem* christmas is coming *ahem*

NY Haze Scarflette by Flutter

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am loving the cowls on etsy. I have so many I want to get but can not decide on which ones I really need you know? I love the photo of the scarf tied in a bow.. so posh

StarsandRobots said...

Oh, the NY haze is awesome! That may help me deal with my pregnant belly. Ooh, so classy! Great collection! Whee! Fall!

Sayo said...

I love that last one... a lot.