Thursday, September 03, 2009

Captivating Etsy jewelry designers

Etsy is saturated up to the cranium with jewelry designers, some run of the mill and some that actually makes you want to buy them because it requires skills and not just assembling. I have hearted these two sellers for a while now and would like to share them with you:


Armor Jewelry

I first found Armor Jewelry when I was doing research for jewelry lookbooks and Armor's simple flowing lines captivated me. It is body jewelry, it drapes and subtly decorates:





Colour blind smarties

When I first started Muntedkowhai, I wanted to take it into the chinese knotting direction. (Suffice to say, I had no patience for Chinese knotting and gave up in a huff!!)
Chinese knotting used to function as buttons for traditional chinese clothing but Colorblind smarties has turned it into an eye catching piece of jewelry:

No comments: