Sunday, October 11, 2009

Whidbey weekend

It was a beautiful weekend, full of sunshine, family, seaside and a prominent baby bump! It was very nice to see my sister again and I could not wrap my mind over her baby bump. There is a baby in there! It likes to start kicking at 4am apparently but I never got to feel it. Both families headed up to Whidbey Island (that is where my brother in law is going to be stationed at with the Navy for the next 3-4 years) to see the house they just bought! It's a beautiful one storey house. It just felt so right, walking through the house and I can't wait till they make it their own and have the wee baby around the house.

This weekend is a perfect example of why I love autumn.



I love this dotted mural.


Anacortes was a really cute town. It had murals of its citizens on different walls.
Val and I are standing by a banker.
I have my dumb face on.

I did not break this. It was already broken.

Mum enjoying her tea at Copacabana, a restaurant overlooking Pike Place Market.

Brandon and Val's new house!


Brandon's parents and us

Sisters



More Whidbey Island photos here

4 comments:

charinthecity said...

Oh Wow, love the pics. They're so cosy and autumny looking. Val and Brandon's house looks wonderful - I'm sure they'll be very happy there!

Hello Lindello said...

Their new house looks so nice! Glad you had a fun weekend. Its already snowing here!

S said...

Aww yay family get-togethers! You all look adorable :)

Unknown said...

WHOOHOOO! Still missin the west coast!