Tuesday, October 13, 2009

BRRRRRRR

It's starting to get cold here in Portland as she gets her stereotype on. (ie gloom and precipitation) I love summer because I can wear dresses but as winter approaches, I'm discovering my wardrobe is in serious lack of winter dresses. I'm not a huge fan of tightly fitted dresses, I like a bit of tent action and so I scoured some sweater dresses that I'm adoring right now. The great thing about wearing sweater dresses? You get to wear super cute tights.


Etsy has some pretty wicked sweater dresses:

Tunic knit

Gray Knitted Dress

Pocket Dress
ok, Lyptis is officially on my watch list. These dresses look SO comfy and I love the colours!

Modcloth and Anthropologie:



Woolen sweater dress

Soft as a feather dress

Lolland Sweater dress
(my heart melted when I saw this in the catalogue)



ah i want some!

1 comment:

Hello Lindello said...

That first dress is so cute. Thanks for introducing me to lyptis! I want a fleece dress now from them :)