Sunday, June 10, 2012

Boy, has it been busy here










This blog is quickly being overtaken by instagrams. It's just so much easier when I'm busy and on the go. Things here has been crazy busy. We have our 3 week holiday coming up very soon, our house has started ground works and work itself is busy. I can't wait for our Portland visit, I've missed it so much. I can't wait to see my nephew and niece, my mum, sister and all my Ptown friends!
Bought this pair of gold glitter shoes for the wedding in June. Will have to break it in quite a bit!

I don't like TOPSHOP but... I find that their stockings are amaaaazing and only $12 each.
Boutique has started work on our lot! How crazy is that? It's actually starting!!!!


Home made chilli crabs, a dinner with my cousin
(it was so easy and so delicious!!)

                           

No comments: