Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Home centric


We are having our house presented to us next week, which means we're only 2 or so weeks from moving in! It is very exciting and to this end, I've been pinning like crazy. I've also started on making our own thermally insulated roman blinds. It's a bit of a back breaking work but hopefully, it'll be worth it!

Here are some random pins that I found too pretty to not share:






Clever border roman blinds

Wish we bought this poster when we were at the National Volcano Park!!

I did buy this cute seaside print

Colourful Pendleton coat

I'm loving how plants are scattered around this room

These gold pendants actually look quite cool! Especially with its textured coat.

How cool are these shelves?

I mean, cognac leather, really, come on.

A heart-shaped meadow, created by a farmer as a tribute to his late wife, can be seen from the air near Wickwar, South Gloucestershire. The point of the heart points towards Wotton Hill, where his wife was born.

I always love grey and yellow together, throw ikat in the mix and you've won me.

This time when we go back to NZ, we're going to be buying a sheep rug.

1 comment:

thisgoodhearth.blogspot.com said...

Love, Love, Love! Especially the farmer's story!