Thursday, March 18, 2010

Anna helped me


For the past two days, I've seen two gorgeous girls on the train wearing a tomato red floral summer dress. It overwhelmed me so much that I became enamored with the idea of having one myself. I looked on etsy and found this:


from on the prowl

I know I've said that I'm supposed to save but, a girl has to have a red dress and I have none. After this, I will spree no more. I did have a hard time deciding if I should purchase it, so much so that I got my friend Anna to flip a coin (she's in sydney). She kept me in good suspense by "trying to find the coin, I didn't catch it". It was Heads, for, GO AHEAD AND BUY IT!




2 comments:

thisgoodhearth.blogspot.com said...

Well, I hope you will have the shoes for it.

charinthecity said...

Gorgeous dress! And you have someone to blame if you have a guilt trip about getting it...