Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas guide #2

I'm nearly nearly done with my christmas shopping, I've left the hardest to the last to buy. These are the men of my life: Benton (my nephew), my step dad, my dad and Aaron. I mean, what the heck do guys like? I'll search deep down but meanwhile here are some unmanly presents that I came across that would be excellent for Christmas:


Built by Wendy patterns
$15
Perfect for beginners and sewers of any level. Built by Wendy is totally awesome, simple and modern!


Skinnylaminx pillows and fabric
$25

Skinnylaminx designs and prints her own patterns in South Africa. They're in the most fantastic colours and Escher-esque patterns.


Christystudio is currently have early Xmas sales on some of her handmade totes.
They're gorgeous and a steal at $42


These are freaking cool.
Cement ball earrings on sterling silver posts.
I'm a sucker for texture and losing all my earrings I ever buy. sigh.
$35 a pair
from Metsa

(oh and they change colour as you wear them, you know, like normal cement!)


Um. Colours. Rug. Gorgeousness.
Bit of a splurge but if you have someone moving into their new space.
This, is most spectacular!
$200
from Krita's Shop



Designers in your life?
How about a gift certificate to YOUWORKFORTHEM.COM?
You work for them.com is a website that has the most unique fonts submitted by other designers, available for use and download for $20.
So what better present for that design geek of yours than any font for Christmas?!


No comments: