I've been a bit under the weather this weekend but not so badly that I couldn't get some things done. I spent the majority of Sunday afternoon sewing my bridesmaid dress for a wedding I have in NZ in December. This is my first sewing project, so needless to say, there was and will be more unpicking/sewing going on. Somehow I measured myself to be a size 16 but it became apparent that after I cut out the material, I was not. I still need to take in some more at the sides, hide the zipper better and finish the hem. This will all be next Saturday's project. I wanted to add sleeves but am thinking, that is too much work. I'm too lazy to be a seamstress.