Thursday, October 30, 2008

A burger fix and new pieces

Ew I feel so sick. I just scoffed down a burger and some fries with sauce that I got from the hospital cafeteria. I'm now drinking water to balance my mental state that I'm finally putting something good into my body. In between experiments, I'm checking on Etsy and patrolling the internet art world since the boss is away on holiday for another few weeks. (So blogging is no exception!)

On Tuesday, Jena from Modish graciously wrote about Muntedkowhai pieces and I thank you!!


I have to admit that coming off the high of 4 Etsy sales was so intense that one week of no sales made my mood plummet like a fat man tied to a whole college dorm worth of cinder blocks. It was only after talking to Aaron last night, did I feel better. So much so, that I listed two new pieces which I've been working on and so here they are:

Urgh, I hate checking non science things at work when people are constantly walking past my desk!

No comments: